Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Our products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,600 people in over 30 countries.
Fiskars Group’s business is driven through two strategic business units with a geographical presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. As a company, we are positioned for growth, aiming to outperform the market and create innovative and beautiful designs that consumers value.
Scandinavian Living Business, part of SBU Living is looking for a
Product Manager, Rörstrand & Arabia
To join our business team in Helsinki.
As a Product Manager, Rörstrand & Arabia, you manage, develop and oversee the Arabia & Rörstrand product and services portfolio to meet business objectives and set long term product growth and sales ambitions. You will be responsible for consumer-focused portfolio lifecycle management reflecting the business and category strategy, managing the innovation and NPD roadmap and successfully launching new offerings and commercial concepts together with our marketing and key markets. You work a in close co-operation with our NPD, Marketing, Consumer Insight, Quality, Design Team and Sales Units.
You are responsible for portfolio lifecycle management and proactively contribute to creation and implementation of product line strategy including analytics, competitor analysis, follow up and planning. You execute based on approved roadmap and according to SBU/BU guidance in tight collaboration with NPD, Design Team, Quality and S&OP. You are responsible of pricing & sales target settings.
You provide input to business and marketing planning, LTP 5+, brand development, consumer segmentation, offering & channel guidelines.
You are responsible for systematically utilizing and integrating the available consumer insights and consumer data into the portfolio management including both NPD and EPD in innovative way. You support the preparation of 1-3 yrs. business plans (incl Commercial plan) and participate in budget allocation and follow up.
You own product master data and are responsible of royalty master data correctness and communication towards designers regarding royalties and samples.
You develop and align ways of working regarding product management inside Regional brands & Licensing team as well as in collaboration between other teams in SBU Living.
Expectation for the role:
- University Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced in leading complex development initiatives, prioritization and decision making, business and marketing understanding including digital experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to be able to formulate strategies, give presentations to drive performance and work with several brands in hectic environment.
- Good project management skills, analytic approach, problem solving, creative& commercial thinking and consumer orientation
- Strong positive team player and ability to build strong working relationships, align collaborative actions with other teams, functions and locations. Find and employ resources organization wide. Make an impact in negotiations and gain firm agreement.
- Fluency in English -written and oral, Swedish as advantage
We would also appreciate the following abilities/competences:
- Flexible, innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Driven and self-motivated person
- Experience in working in matrix organization
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Persuading and influencing
- Demonstrates Fiskars Group values (Creating change, Celebrating the everyday and Growing with compassion) and Fiskars Group leadership competencies (Provide direction, inspire people, Deliver results together)
We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team. Join our team and seize this extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday of our people and develop our company; every day!
For further information, please contact Director, Business and Assortment Management Nora Haatainen by phone, +358(40) 586 2138, during business hours between 8 -17 (Finnish time).
Please send your application with salary expectations via the link below by September 30 th, 2019. We start to screen the applications already during the recruitment process.
Looking forward receiving your application.