Changes in holdings among the largest shareholders
On February 10, 2016 Fiskars was informed that the holdings of the shares and voting rights of Virala Oy Ab have increased above the 15 per cent flagging threshold. The aggregate holdings of Virala Oy Ab total to 12,300,000 shares in Fiskars Corporation, corresponding to 15.02 per cent of the Fiskars Corporation’s shares and voting rights.
On May 26, 2016, Fiskars Corporation received the following notification: Control in Turret Oy Ab has been transferred to Paul Ehrnrooth. Paul Ehrnrooth, Turret Ab Oy, Jacob Ehrnrooth and Sophia Ehrnrooth have signed a shareholder’s agreement where all parties have agreed to vote in Fiskars Corporation’s General Meetings in accordance with the position of Turret Oy Ab. The parties of the shareholder’s agreement have agreed on a mutual pre-emption right, if any of the parties plans to sell Fiskars Corporation’s shares. The voting rights held by Paul Ehrnrooth have increased above the 15 % flagging threshold. After exceeding the threshold for flagging notification, Paul Ehrnrooth’s indirect holdings correspond to 11.39 % of the shares and 15.28 % of the voting rights in Fiskars Corporation. The increase took place on May 26, 2016.
The aggregate holdings of Turret Oy Ab total to 9 330 961 shares in Fiskars Corporation, corresponding to 11.39 % of the Fiskars Corporation’s shares and voting rights. The holdings of Jacob Ehrnrooth correspond to 1.99% of the Fiskars Corporation’s shares and voting rights. The holdings of Sophia Ehrnrooth correspond to 1.90 % of the Fiskars Corporation’s shares and the voting rights.
- Fiskars was not informed of any significant change among its largest shareholders during 2011 - 2015.
During the year Fiskars was informed on the following changes among the largest shareholders of the Company:
- On December 13, 2010, Holdix Oy Ab announced that its shareholding in Fiskars had risen above the 10 per cent (1/10) threshold. Holdix Oy Ab now owns 8,229,050 Fiskars shares, which represents 10.03 per cent of Fiskars' share capital and voting rights.
- On December 15, 2010, Holdix Oy Ab decided to commence a share issue which resulted in Elsa Fromond no longer having a controlling interest in Holdix Oy Ab. Elsa Fromond's direct ownership in Fiskars falls below the 5 per cent (1/20) flagging threshold.
- The voting rights of Robert G. Ehrnrooth fell below the 1/10 threshold on June 15, 2009 when his controlling interest ended at Turret Oy Ab.
- The voting rights of Virala Oy Ab fell below the 3/20 threshold, holdings of Elsa Fromond together with the company Holdix Oy Ab in which she has a controlling interest exceeded the 1/10 threshold, and the voting rights of Oy Julius Tallberg Ab fell below the 1/20 threshold, following the combination of share series on July 30, 2009 and the merger of Agrofin and Fiskars on July 31, 2009.
- Elsa Fromond together with the company Holdix Oy Ab in which she has a controlling interest fell below the 1/10 threshold on October 5, 2009.