DATA REGISTER DESCRIPTION
1) Controller: Fiskars Corporation, P.O. Box 130, FI-00561 Helsinki, Finland, tel. +358 204 3910, email@example.com
2) Contact person in charge of file: Communications Manager, Corporate Communications, Fiskars Corporation, P.O. Box 130, 00561, Helsinki, Finland, tel. +358 204 3910, firstname.lastname@example.org
3) File name: Annual Report Subscribers
4) The purpose of the processing of personal data / file: The sending of Annual Reports to subscribers. Data can be transferred to partners for the same purpose.
5) Data in file: The registered person(s) name, address, email address, number of ordered annual reports and their corresponding language.
6) Regulator data sources: Data is gathered directly from the registered person with the registered person’s consent.
7) Regular disclosure of data: The data is not disclosed.
8) Transfer of data outside the EU or European Economic Area: The data is not transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
9) Principles according to which the file is secured: Only designated Fiskars’ employees or employees of the companies acting on Fiskars’ behalf or on its assignment have an access to applications of personal data file databases by the personal user rights granted by the controller. User accounts on different levels have been created according to each employee needs in order to carry out their duties. Systems are protected by firewall which protects the personal data file from any connections coming outside Fiskars. Documents including manually handled information, customer data and data relating to cooperation partners are stored in locked and fireproof area after their pre-handling. Only designated Fiskars’ employees or employees of the companies acting on Fiskars’ behalf have an access to manually handled data. All Fiskars’ personnel as well as employees or employees of the companies acting on Fiskars’ behalf or on its assignment is required to keep confidential any personal data received through their work tasks.