FISKARS AS AN INVESTMENT
Fiskars serves people around the world with globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood. We are building a family of iconic lifestyle brands with the vision to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life – making the everyday extraordinary.
Fiskars Group has established long-term financial targets. Fiskars’ long-term financial targets cover four areas: growth, profitability, capital structure and dividend:
- Growth: The average annual net sales growth to exceed 5%, through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions
- Profitability: EBITA margin to exceed 10%
- Capital structure: Net gearing* below 100%
- Dividend: Fiskars aims to distribute a stable, over time increasing dividend, to be paid biannually
* Net gearing ratio is the ratio of interest-bearing debt, less interest-bearing receivables and cash and bank equivalents, divided by total equity.