Fiskars as an investment
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Fiskars Group has established long-term financial targets. The long-term financial targets cover four areas: growth, profitability, capital structure and dividend:
- Growth: The average annual net sales growth to exceed 5%, through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions
- Profitability: EBITA margin to reach 12%
- Capital structure: Net gearing* below 100%
- Dividend: Fiskars aims to distribute a stable, over time increasing dividend, to be paid biannually
* Net gearing ratio is the ratio of interest-bearing debt, less interest-bearing receivables and cash and bank equivalents, divided by total equity.
On November 8, 2018, Fiskars Group updated its long-term financial targets regarding profitability. Previously, Fiskars targeted the EBITA margin to increase 10%.