President and CEO
Fiskars Corporation has a Managing Director (President and CEO) who is responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of the Company in accordance with the Finnish Companies’ Act, the Company’s Articles of Association and the instructions and orders given by the Board and for reporting to the Board on the developments in the Company’s business operations and financial situation. He is also responsible for ensuring that the Company’s accounting methods comply with the applicable law and that financial matters are managed in a reliable manner. The President and CEO is assisted in these duties by the Executive Leadership Team and the Extended Leadership Team.
The President and CEO is appointed by the Board of Directors, which also decides on the terms and conditions of the President and CEO’s service contract.
Executive Leadership Team
Fiskars Executive Leadership Team, previously Executive Board, consists of the following members:
- Teemu Kangas-Kärki, President and CEO (Interim), Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Nina Ariluoma, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Ulrik Garde Due, President, SBU Living
- Sari Pohjonen, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Paul Tonnesen, President, SBU Functional
The Executive Leadership team will be responsible for the Group's strategy and priorities. In addition, Fiskars’ Extended Leadership Team supports the Executive Leadership Team in driving the company forward and is focused on executing Fiskars’ strategic priorities.
The Extended Leadership Team consists of the following members:
- Executive Leadership Team members
- Thomas Enckell, President, Functional EMEA Sales
- Risto Gaggl, Chief Supply Chain Officer (CSCO)
- Alexander Giftthaler, President, Functional EMEA business
- Rob Kass, President, Outdoor business
- Alexander Matt, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Maija Taimi, Vice President, Communications and Corporate Responsibility
- Leni Valsta, Senior Vice President, Scandinavian Living business
- Frans Westerlund, Chief Information Officer, Head of Business Processes & IT
- Eva Ziegler, Senior Vice President, English & Crystal Living
Other Group management
The Corporate Office focuses on selected global platforms strategies and their implementation, such as finance, tax and treasury, human resources, IT, supply chain, corporate communications and investor relations, legal affairs, IPR and compliance. The Corporate Office supports the President and CEO in preparing materials for the Board of Directors’ and Executive Leadership Team’s meetings and prepares the Group’s financial reporting. In addition, the line management of the Group’s Other businesses, real estate, and investment portfolio, is within the responsibility of the Corporate Office.
At the end of 2016, the Corporate Office included the President and CEO, COO & CFO, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Chief Information Officer and Head of Business Processes & IT, Senior Vice President, Brands and Marketing, General Counsel, Senior Vice President, Business Development and Senior Vice President, Finance, and Director, Corporate Communications and Corporate Responsibility.
The corporate management follows the strategic business units’ performance and plans through monthly and quarterly reports and meets quarterly with the business management to follow up on key activities and to address strategies for the respective business as well as business model implementation. Significant decisions on business strategy or investments are discussed and decided in these meetings. Respectively, SBU boards consisting of corporate and SBU management convene four times a year to discuss business strategies, actions plans and financial plans.
Updated June 20, 2017