Please read carefully these terms before accessing this Internet site. By accessing the website of Fiskars Corporation (hereinafter referred to as Fiskars) you agree to the following terms . If you do not agree to the following terms, you are not allowed to use this site.
The contents of the Fiskars website (including but not limited to text, images and audiovisual elements) are in its entirety the property of Fiskars by virtue of applicable copyright laws and treaties. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Fiskars is prohibited, apart from the exceptions mentioned in these terms . The site and its contents are intended for informational and non-commercial use only.
Fiskars permits you to store on your computer or print extracts from the site, but only for your private use. Information provided on this website must not be modified without the written permission of Fiskars. Individual documents on our website may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights (whether registered or unregistered) in this site are the property of Fiskars, its affiliated companies or its licensors. Access to our website does not directly or indirectly be construed as granting licensing or any other rights to any intellectual property rights presented therein without prior written consent by Fiskars.
The content of the Fiskars website is provided “as is” ' and “as available”.FISKARS GIVES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR AVAILABILITY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY OR ACCURANCY OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OR ATTAINABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. . Fiskars reserves the right to change the contents of the website or withdraw access to them at any time without separate announcement.
Fiskars shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses, expenses or loss of profits related to the fact that you have accessed Fiskars website or pages linked to them, that you have not been able to access information on these pages or that you have used or tried to use information on the pages. Fiskars, furthermore, shall not be liable for direct, indirect or other damages related to disruption, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Fiskars or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses. Fiskars' liability, if any, is limited to and will not exceed that compelled by Finnish law.
When submitting material to us, e.g. by e-mail or through our website, you agree to the following terms:
- You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
- You warrant that the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication.
- You affirm that the material is your own or that you have unlimited right to provide it to us and that we may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any parts thereof in our products free of charge without any accountability or liability (4) Before sending the material, you take reasonable precautions to find and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features.
- You agree to compensate us for any damages in the event that a third party takes action against us in consequence of the material you send.
- You agree not to make any demands on the basis of the material you send or take any action against us in consequence of the material you send. Fiskars does not check the contents of the material sent by the users of its website and is not responsible for that material. Fiskars can at its own discretion at any time remove material sent by its users from its website.
The laws of Finland without reference to any other legislation shall govern these terms and conditions and any claims relating to the site or to material on it.