Sourcing Manager is an experienced sourcing expert with strong business insight and commercial knowhow who is familiar with sourcing category he/she is responsible for. He/she is responsible to implement category strategy across the Supplier base. Sourcing Manager is responsible for ensuring effective supplier management for the categories according to Fiskars Supplier Management framework. He/she is responsible of securing One Voice Of Fiskars towards suppliers. He/she secures best possible supplier performance for whole product life cycle from NPD G1 to end of life. Sourcing Manager excels in collaboration with various stakeholders across organization to achieve the sourcing category goals. This can be an individual contributor role or team leader role depending on the team.
- Implementing Fiskars Supplier Management framework and implementing category strategy within supplier base. Target and goal setting for Vendors based on Material Area targets. Communication with Vendors, follow-up and corrective actions.
- Securing total cost competitiveness by competition, cost breakdowns and efficient negotition process with suppliers
- Supply market monitoring (e.g. technologies, changes of the cost factors). Controlling IPR and CoC violations.
- Managing sourcing activities (RFx) with Suppliers in NPD process
One point of sourcing contact for NPD after G1 milestone
- Leading potential supplier and technologies screening, sharing the knowledge with Category management and NPD
- Leading material area specific matrix team in Sourcing office. Contributing virtual material area team. Coaching and leading competence development of team members ensuring that the competences match with business requirements. (For Line Managers Only)
- Contributing in sourcing category strategy creation and category work