Making the everyday extraordinary
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Our products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries. Please visit us at www.fiskarsgroup.com for more information.
Fiskars Group’s Business Processes and IT unit is looking for a
Solution Architect, Integration
In this role, you will work on global projects with your immediate colleagues located in Finland, UK and the US. Fiskars Group Digital team consists of Solution architects and IT business analysts each covering a business domain (retail, digital marketing, crm, ecommerce, B2B sales and marketing). Your role is to design and refine the integration architecture for IT solutions in Fiskars Group. You will guide integration implementation projects, working closely with our technology partners and system integrators.
You will lead the definition and design of the overall approach to integration including any specific integration platforms, as well as guiding other solutions from an integration viewpoint. Establish policy and strategy for the integration of systems architecture components, and co-ordinate design activities, promoting discipline to ensure consistency. Ensure that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
In this role you will need to possess:
- Understanding of Integration Patterns such as SOA, EAI, ESB, File transfers etc.
- Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them
- Strong Experience across Micro Services Architecture and API driven Architecture.
- Strong Experience of leading integration technology suites such as, IBM Integration apps, Azure Integration apps.
- Strong knowledge in applying patterns such as Object Oriented, Integration, and application design patterns.
- Ability to coordinate with other project teams and team members
- Strong consulting skills including interacting with and presenting to senior and technical stakeholders to gain buy-in
- Strong facilitation skills to ensure alignment to architectural vision and operating models
- Knowledge of infrastructure and security standards
You preferably have a Masters level degree, and a strong technical IT business systems background. You have a track record in software development – 10 years, and at least 5 years of working as a hands on Solution Architect in integration projects. Its desirable that you have experience of Agile methods, and working in a global environment, with multiple stakeholders. Experience of ERP, ecommerce, and CRM is desirable.
You enjoy working in an international organisation and communicating with colleagues at all levels of seniority in different teams and cultures. At Fiskars Group, we create value through strong brands, innovative products and unique design. We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team.
The job can be located in our HQ in Helsinki, Finland, in Barlaston, UK or in Middleton, US. You will report to our Helsinki based Fiskars Group Digital team lead.
For further information, please contact Donal McAteer, email@example.com.
Please send your application with salary expectations via the link below before May 5th, 2019. We look forward to receiving your application.