Making the everyday extraordinary
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Our products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries. Please visit us at www.fiskarsgroup.com for more information.
Fiskars Group’s Business Processes and IT unit is looking for a
Solution Architect, Digital
In this role, you will work on global projects with your immediate colleagues located in Finland, UK and the US. Fiskars Group Digital team consists of IT business analysts each covering a business domain (retail, digital marketing, crm, ecommerce, B2B sales and marketing) your job will involve supporting this team – designing and refining the solution architecture for digital solutions in Fiskars Group. You will guide implementation projects in the Digital solution space, working closely with our technology partners and system integrators.
In this role you will:
- Lead the definition and design of the overall solution and point solutions on the digital platform, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with multiple internal customers.
- Establish policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and co-ordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency.
- Ensure that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to. Within a business change program, manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
- Create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders. Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders.
- Have the ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts.
- Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation.
- Experience in leading the definition of Digital architecture and roadmaps across a large organization.
You preferably have a Masters level degree, and a strong technical IT business systems background. You have a track record in digital solutions development, and at least 5 years of working as a Solution Architect. Its desirable that you have experience of Agile methods and have a clear view on how to contribute to Digital projects. Experience of ERP, EAI, ecommerce, CRM, and digital marketing desirable.
You enjoy working in an international organisation and communicating with colleagues at all levels of seniority in different teams and cultures. At Fiskars Group, we create value through strong brands, innovative products and unique design. We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team.
The job can be located in our HQ in Helsinki, Finland, in Barlaston, UK or in Middleton, US. You will report to our Helsinki based Fiskars Group Digital team lead.
For further information, please contact Donal McAteer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with salary expectations via the link below before May 5th, 2019. We look forward to receiving your application.