Fiskars - Making the everyday extraordinary
We are looking for Sales Planner to join our Sales Operations team in Finland.
As a Sales Planner, you will be responsible for the forecasting process in our Key Customer Team. You ensure the best possible input for S&OP process and continuously work to improve the forecasting accuracy. You will be working as a part of Sales Planning team ensuring high quality forecast. The role reports to Sales Operations Manager, Finland.
- Ensure a good dialogue and good cooperation with primary stakeholders
- Facilitate bottom-up sales forecasting and validate total forecast level to ensure high quality forecast
- Ensure the sales input to S&OP process
- Demand follow-up & historical data analysis
- Implementation of S&OP meeting decisions locally
- Availability communication
- Develop and provide insights on sales planning through sales, marketing and account strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- You need to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Distinctive problem solving, and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Finnish and English, as well as strong interpersonal skills
For further details on the job please contact Aarne Heimo, Sales Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that the above description resonates well with you please apply, we’d be happy to hear more from you! Please apply no later than 27 January 2019.