SUMMARY OF THE JOB
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for China SU Living’s eCommerce sales performance, focusing on optimising and growing the eCommerce sales funnel through channel improvements, especially on China major ecommerce marketplace. The Manager is responsible includes traffic acquisition through paid, organic digital channels, collaboration with channels / partners, website merchandising and promotions, and conversion rate optimisation. Working with the support of the brand marketing team, a digital agency (if any) and with various supporting teams throughout the wider business. Required consumer insight from usage and provide content direction.
• Create and execute a revenue growth plan
• Aggressively grow our return on investment and revenue from paid, organic, collaborated partners opportunities, social media, and working with external agency or service providers
• Manage the daily operations for China Living brands E-commerce.
• Execute marketing and sales activities including optimising Ecommerce product pages, price lists, promotions, marketing activities with China major marketplace. Eg. Tmall.com, JD.com and other updates.
• Work with the digital and brand teams to define strategies for our eCommerce experience
• Run an effective online merchandising and content management workflow for China Living Ecommerce business.
• Take ownership of China Living Ecommerce performance and optimisation roadmap
• Develop new ways of improving conversion rates and commercial performance
|Education degree||Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or relevant field|
|Experience in years||over 4 years working experience at Ebiz channel, with experience of international premium female personal care brands is preferrable.|
|Competencies (4 or 5 most important)||Team work player by showing ability and agility to work with cross function organizations.|
|Solid e-stores operation and management experience at mainstream ecommerce platforms in China|
|Result oriented and Self disciplined, behave accountably for achieving better performance|
|Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insight from data. Attention to detail and reporting.|
|Good language skill in both written and oral english|