Making the everyday extraordinary
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Our products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries. Please visit us at www.fiskarsgroup.com for more information.
Fiskars Group's Business Controlling team is looking for a
Business Controller, Group Reporting and Analysis
Are you interested of following Fiskars Group business performance from a true lookout spot? Are you passionate to understand business reasons and causalities behind the numbers? Do you want to provide group reporting and analysis for senior management decision making, and to develop our group reporting even further?
If the answer is yes, Fiskars Group Finance has an interesting open position which offers an exceptional opportunity to gain understanding of Fiskars Group management accounting, and excellent overview of the global business. Position will provide candidate with opportunity to enhance analytical, communication and project management skills.
We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and strong technical skills to help to drive our monthly, quarterly and annual reporting plus ad hoc analysis forward through automating, dashboarding and organization of key data. You will work in close partnership with highly talented finance colleagues and support implementation of reporting and decision support tools. Besides innovating and developing new reporting solutions you also understand the importance of maintenance of existing data and processes to keep related operations running smoothly.
We have a collaborative, team-oriented culture with the expectation of being able to build strong relationships with our internal stakeholders. Our internal stakeholders include the market and business unit controllers, senior finance managers, group finance professionals and senior business management. This position calls for an individual who is analytical with strong organizational skills that can manage multiple priorities to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Group monthly and quarterly reporting to Senior Management
- Reporting system development and maintenance (HFM)
- Weekly sales reporting
- Participation in annual budgeting and long term strategic financial planning
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Ideal candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
- MSc. in Economics, Industrial Engineering or corresponding education
- A few years of experience in management reporting
- Team player attitude and ability to network
- Inner drive for development of both reporting and reporting systems
- Previous experience from reporting systems and BI tools (we are using HFM, Birst and SAP CoPa)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical approach with both accuracy for detail and ability to see the big picture
- Willingness to work in changing environment and ability to work sometimes under pressure and keep given deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At Fiskars Group, we create value through strong brands, innovative products and unique design. We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team. You will be located in our HQ in Helsinki, Finland. You will report to our Finland-based Fiskars Group Business Controller.
For more details, please contact Ilkka Numminen, Group Business Controller +358 505918904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications: Please send your application no later than 26 May 2019 via the link below. We are looking forward receiving your application!