Function Account Support Manager
Organization iittala b.v. (Sales Unit Central Europe) in Oosterhout, The Netherlands
Hours per week: 40 (full time)
Duration: 12 months/temporary contract
As per: April 2014
The Fiskars Sales Unit in Oosterhout (The Netherlands) is responsible for the sales and distribution of the Fiskars Home/Kitchen/Garden portfolio within Benelux, Germany and Austria. Distribution takes place through premium department stores, specialty stores, own retail stores, and through retail food/non-food and garden channels. To support our sales team we are looking for a
Account Support Manager m/f (full time)
As account support manager you support the sales development of the sales team by pro actively giving forecasting insights, sales reports, and stimuli in order to exceed sales performance. Your responsibility area covers all regions, sales channels, customers, and own stores in Benelux, Germany and Austria, as well as all product categories of Fiskars.
Additionally, it is your task to maintain the sales forecast and demand planning, in close cooperation with the Head of Sales and the Operations manager.
Place in the organization
- You will report to Head of Sales and, in a dotted line, to the Operations manager.
- Within the Oosterhout organization you will interact with the Trade Marketing Manager, Key) account Managers, the Customer Service representatives and Finance.
- Within the Fiskars Group you will interact with Sales and Supply planners at Helsinki HQ.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Sales reporting for the sales team - according to set agenda (this relates to regional, channel, customers and location level as well as category and product level)
- Analyze reports, monitor sales developments against targets and initiate improvement proposals
- Prepare sales meetings by analyzing and pointing out sales results of the sales team
- Support the sales team and Trade Marketing by execution of commercial plans and creating business models and commercial contracts
- Account support (e.g. prepare customer offers, creating business models)
- Follow up on customer conditions and price setting
- Support the sales manager in forecasting the demand for all Home/Kitchen/Garden channels considering all activity plans and promotions
- Maintain forecast based on analyzing forecast flow and input from marketing and sales
- Manage the list of slow- and non-moving items
- Pro-actively supporting the Sales Manager and (Key) Account Managers in the Benelux and Germany/Austria.
Job requirements, skills and personality
- Energetic, can-do mentality and goal orientation are vital for this role
- Challenger mentality – “Confidence to challenge”, based on facts & figures
- Analytic skills and the ability to translate figures to actions and vice versa
- Commercial mind set, interacting and a strong pro-active attitude with a strong focus on (creative) solutions
- Well structured, precise, result driven, taking ownership, acting within set deadlines
- Adaptability and empathy for working in a team and international environment
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Self starter
- Ability to take lead regardless of your title, focus on solutions, think always customer to make the deal & be open to look for new ways to own the success of Fiskars.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in sales and operations planning process and/ or product data management in an international company
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language (German is considered a pre)
- Good computer experience of Windows, MS office, Excel and SAP APO is a must
- Experience in fast moving consumer goods; affinity with our assortment
If you want to apply to this open position you can use the form below or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
This position is published both internally and externally. In case of equivalent candidature the internal candidate will be prefered.