Fiskars 365 – celebrating centuries of pride, passion and design. Every day.
Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading global supplier of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors. Available in more than 60 countries, Fiskars products solve everyday problems, making daily home, garden and outdoor projects easier and more enjoyable through their superior performance and design. Fiskars is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, and in 2013 the company’s net sales were 799 million euro. The group’s key international brands are Fiskars, Iittala and Gerber. www.fiskarsgroup.com/365
Fiskars Home is now looking for a
Director, Global Retail Operations
As a Global Retail Operations Director you are responsible for all global store operations, maintaining all financial aspects within the department. You work closely with finance controller to produce workable rolling forecasts and budgets, you are responsible for maintaining the KPI’s of the stores and keeping stock control in a monthly manner. Also communication makes a relevant part of your work; you communicate on all levels across the organization to identify and implement retail mindset on all levels and to create an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels. You co-operate with online managers on campaigns and products, Business Unit and Sales Unit on strategic and operational level, concept director on building the business case on future concepts, and global retail marketing on creating campaigns, POS and visuals in stores. As a manager your responsibilities also include leading, motivating and coaching of the team by walking the talk and being a visible and strong leader
Your key activities and responsibilities are:
• Optimizing and expanding retail chain globally
• Operational and financial KPI development and follow up incl action plans
• Store operation and local action plans
• Optimizing co-operation across global retail, Sales Unit and Business Unit
• Leading, motivating, and coaching of team members
To succeed in this position we expect you to have:
• Masters degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience
• Theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of retail operations and consumer goods business and trade. Proven track record in increasing profitable revenue.
• Deep understanding of processes in store operations, e-commerce and external retail business arenas, multi channel operations and service concept planning
• Experience in Global expansions
• Getting things done "walk the talk" – attitude and well organized
• Energy to always strive to the extra mail to reach targets and deadlines
• Proven track record in successful leadership. Ability to create team spirit and commitment "world class team".
• Good development, negotiation and prioritizing skills.
• A Team Player & Self motivator
• Excellent in written and spoken English. Other languages are seen as a plus.
• Travel to be expected
• An exciting job in a international company that contains some of Scandinavian finest brands and design icons.
• Excellent team of colleagues
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a international environment
• A competitive salary package
The position is located in Copenhagen Fiskars Denmark and partly in Helsinki. Starting date as soon as possible.
For further information please contact Henriette Mejdahl van Esch on 17.7 13.00 - 14.00 or 28.7 13.00- 14.00 CET, tel. 0045 28809927
Applications: Please leave your application via our online recruitment tool (link below) no later than August 1, 2014