Fiskars 365 – celebrating centuries of pride, passion and design. Every day.
Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading global supplier of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors. Available in more than 60 countries, Fiskars products solve everyday problems, making daily home, garden and outdoor projects easier and more enjoyable through superior performance and design. Fiskars is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, and the company’s net sales were 799 million euro in 2013. The Group’s key international brands are Fiskars, Iittala and Gerber. www.fiskarsgroup.com/365
Fiskars Sales Region Asia-Pacific is now looking for
Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Living Products (APAC)
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, Sales Region Asia-Pacific.
As the Regional Trade Marketing Manager for Living products you will be responsible for the direction and management of the marketing and promotion of Asia Living products and brands. You will act as a project manager to ensure that key trade marketing initiatives are completed on time and within budget in order to meet organizational sales and profit objectives. In addition, you need to have a thorough understanding of both, retail and wholesale strategy in order to be the conduit between sales, marketing, and the rest of the organization. In order to succeed in this, the position works in close co-operation with countries Sales Unit Managers, Business development Director and Area Managers and in HQ with Brand Marketing, Finance, Operations, S&OP, NPD and colleagues in Homeware.
Major Activities & Responsibilities:
- Support the Regional Marketing Director, Sales Region Asia-Pacific to develop an integrated Regional Master Marketing Plan for Living brands, with targets set with Business Director - Living Asia Pacific and Country Managers. Develop promotional strategies for specific customers and channels to achieve increased placement of promotions and other marketing/merchandising plans resulting in incremental sales.
- Act as a project manager in developing promotions, merchandising, and Point of Purchase (POP) materials for key customers and channels. Coordinate efforts between sales, marketing, creative, packaging, operations, purchasing, and finance to develop promotions to help drive profitable incremental sales. This position is also responsible for promotional post-audit.
- Assist with Customer Product Line Reviews by working with the product marketing and sales teams to develop presentations that will increase shelf space and market share, and solidify our position as a key supplier to our customers. Develop strategic plans for key customers and assist the sales team in presenting to customers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team/Training Manager to develop sales/product training programs and materials to help support our rep agencies’ selling efforts. This includes maintaining the sales tool kit.
- Be a recognized expert on channels to improve the organizaion's ability to efficiently meet the needs of the marketplace. Work closely with sales planning:
- Assist with the analysis of POS data, and facilitate the category management process
- Regularly report on market trends and competitive information
- Regularly report on retailer product mix information
- Work with Business Unit Product Managers to develop product launch marketing plans. Localize sales and marketing materials related to new product launches. Customize new product presentations for Sales meetings and shows. Determine ATL & BTL with subsidiaries where applicable to work closely with regional PR & Communication Manager.
- Work closely with PR/Communication Manager on media budget, negotiations and planning with PR agency, implementation, collecting the results and quality/quantity analyses.
To succeed in this position we expect you to have:
Education Degree: Master’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
Experience in years – 10 years progressively responsible sales and marketing experience preferred. Must have extensive experience in retail and wholesale in Asian markets in managerial regional jobs. Preferably experience in international consumer goods company and international brand(s).
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Adapting and responding to change;
- Understanding of the retail trade in Asia
- Preferably experience from Change Management
Language: Fluency in English, written and oral. Cantonese, Mandarin or Japanese or Korean as additional language as an advantage
- Flexible mindset
- Thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong team player
- Ability to prioritize
- Can-do attitude
- Driven and self-motivated person
- Persuading and influencing
- An exciting job in a international company that contains some of Scandinavian finest brands and design icons.
- Excellent team of colleagues and opportunity to be part of building the Asia Pacific business region
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a international environment
- A competitive salary package
The position is located in Hong Kong. Starting date as soon as possible.
Applications: Please apply to the position via our online recruitment system (link below) no later than November 23rd, 2014.